CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well... we're gone til Sunday!

I'm kind of sad that I just started keeping up with my blog and that it's something that I've really enjoyed writing about and I have to leave it for 4 days. I'll love to look over this in a few years and remember what it was like... kind of like pictures, but my thoughts. :)

Day 3 of drawing nearer to my God.
Man, my bed was snuggly this morning and I did not want to get out of it, but because I'm really trying to keep up with my walk on here, I had to drag myself out of bed and record how yesterday went. Which was great! Today I honestly didn't have a very productive or amazing morning. I mean, of course I was thankful that I'm alive and well and that I'm so very blessed, but it wasn't so much like the past two days. Guess they can't all be like that...
I spent way too much time in the mirror touching up makeup and straightening my hair... one day my face and hair will fall off I'm sure from me messing with it too much.



I got dressed in my comfy clothes and headed to class. I had my early morning chat with the Lord and prayed for boldness and courage to spread His name and the Good News to new people today and while we're in New York. I know we're going to see a lot of stuff we're not use to while we're in NY and that we're going to be faced with really uncomfortable situations. The desire of my heart in those moments is to respond gracefully and God smile at me and be proud with what I did with that opportunity. I hope He's smiling a lot at me this weekend!


So I had Anatomy and Physiology today at 11:10 and I am constantly amazed at how intricate our bodies are and how nothing is by accident. If learning about how the human body doesn't blow your socks off- nothing will! I just sit in this class learning about how every itty bitty teensy weensy seemingly insignificant thing is tied to this which leads to this which makes this happen which makes my body work.


I bet I look like this every time we learn something new...




I mean seriously- God didn't just go- BAM! Human! Look at that, I'm Awesome!
I mean, maybe He did, I don't know, I wasn't there. But, I feel like with the way we work, it took Him some thought.
I'm thinking He was potentially was thinking, "This is going to blow Britain away one day and she's going to appreciate me even more because I care about her so much that I put her together in this way..."
He was right... He always is. I mean- look at this. Keisha Gage- this is for you!!!






I headed home after class today and tried to finish up everything before Dallas gets home. Man, packing is so hard to do when you're trying to only check one bag! I have stuff shoved into pockets and jammed into bags where the zipper is screaming to be let loose and even extra stuff in my purse. It's pretty impressive if I do say so myself.



We're going to be leaving Abilene as soon as Husband gets home here in a few hours and headed Mama's house to catch a few hours of sleep before our flight in the morning. I believe Dallas said we fly out of Dallas, head to Chicago, then fly to New York...
I'm don't not like flying, but the taking off and landing makes me a little queezy. Once is enough for me, but I guess I'll manage 2 tomorrow. Please pray for a puke free day. :)

Well, I guess this is possibly my last post until Monday, unless I find a computer to blog at and a little time to kill while in NYC! (probably won't have seconds to kill!!) I'll try to keep up with everything while we're there so I can post it soon...

Goodbye Abilene...




Hello New York, New York!


We'll miss you Doc and Cullen! Love you, sweet babies!



1 comment: