CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Bambi and the Hunter...

Well, I'm off today to do a couple of VERY important things.
A. Purchase a new winter coat. :) Can't be freezing my cute little buns off.
B. Hair color shopping with Swiney. Gotta be looking fabulous...
C. Purchasing the ingredients for my Bambi costume.

The issue is- I need little antlers. I don't know where you buy little antlers, nor do I know how to make little antlers. This may be interesting...
Also, I'm trying to convince my wonderful husband to participate and dress up with me.
I thought-hmmm... I just need him to be a hunter- not a lot different from his usual attire, so no biggy.
Dallas HATES dressing up for halloween. Luckily, he's the greatest, so he agreed to do it. But I want him to enjoy it!!!!
Guess that won't happen, but I'll sure love it!

I've also decided that tonight we're going to have a pumpkin carving contest.
He doesn't know this- but surely he'll enjoy that!!!! Who doesn't love carving pumpkins?

So, girl time this afternoon, work for a few hours tonight, and then a pumpkin carving contest with my love... good day, I'd say!

Wish me luck with the antlers! I'll have to tap into my creative side...

2 comments:

  1. i guess we were lucky to even get the sheet, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey have you checked out my couponing blog yet?

    ReplyDelete